What's Happening with Sierra Vista City council, commissions | News
What’s happening with City council and commission meetings for Sierra Vista.
There are no City Council meetings scheduled for this week.
Unless noted the following meetings are regularly scheduled meetings.
- Municipal Property Corporation - December 17, 4 p.m. - City Hall, City Manger’s Conference Room - Staff Liasion: David Felix - Annual meeting agenda items include election of officers, project update, and city financial update.
- Arts and Humanities Commission - December 17, 5 p.m. - Oscar Yrun Community Center - Chair: Tanya Biami
- Sister Cities Commission - December 17, 5:30 p.m. - Oscar Yrun Community Center, Conference Room - Chair: Heike Shockley -Agenda items include Art & Poetry Competition for 2013, update for student exchange program, and commission vacancy.
- Planning and Zoning Commission - December 18, 5 p.m.- CANCELED
- Youth Commission - December 18, 5 p.m. - Oscar Yrun Community Center - Chair: Caleb Webb
- Environmental Affairs Commission - December 19, 5 p.m.- City Hall, 2nd Floor Conference Room - Chair: Allen Rossow
- Tourism Commission - December 20, 2 p.m. - Oscar Yrun Community Center, Conference Room - Chair: Terry Kimbley
Check online for daily broadcasting schedule at www.SierraVistaAZ.gov (search for “channel”).
For any special needs or accommodations, please notify Jenifer Thornton, Department of Community Development, 72 hours prior to the meeting date. Ms. Thornton can be reached at 458-3315 or through the Arizona Relay Service at 7-1-1.
Business License Renewals
As a reminder, all business licenses will expire on December 31, 2012. Renewal notices have been mailed out, so don’t delay—renew now to avoid a 10 percent late fee. For more information, call the City Clerk’s Office at 458-3315.